So I signed onto Facebook this morning and my little brothers status was this.
"Dalyn Cahoon has concluded that millions of years ago humans used the hair on their heads for photosynthesis."
I replied and asked him if he came up with this on his own and he then further explained...
"Well, sitting in Orgillens class, learning about photosynsthesis, and i started thinking: what if at one time in our past, millions of years ago, we used photosynthesis, and used our hair. but, a drastic change happened and we as a species had to adapt, and, in the evolutionary process of our evolution, our hair had to die in order for us to survive, and that is why our hair is dead, and yes sister, i did come up with this one."
How cool is he? :) haha I just thought I would share this spectacular insight into our own history as humans.

I think he's a genius in the making!
ReplyDelete