1. Our little niece Marin got some new pajamas for Easter. Her mom, Cara, told Marin she could wear her pajamas outside for the Easter Egg hunt if she put pants on underneath. When Marin came out with pants on underneath the nightgown, it looked like they were bothering her for some reason. While out searching for Easter Eggs, I realized why. Her pants were on backwards, and the plumbers would all be proud. :)
2. I noticed a dandelion growing right under the dryer vent right outside Kiley's apartment. What a smart little guy. He was just so nice and warm there!
3. Kiley came over to show me her Siamese twin strawberry.
4. Jaren got a 94% on his test from last week and the first thing I wanted to do was put it up on the refrigerator. We just don't have enough kids yet to fill it up with artwork! :)
5. Jaren is a master of making faces for the camera. Observe...



Those are some very nice faces Jaren! It was fun to see you guys on Easter!
ReplyDelete