1. Most recently, Prison Break. It is really sad that during my random thoughts during the day, I start off thinking "I hope Jaren is having a good day at work... I miss him." to things like "I wonder how John is doing in the hospital."
John is an inmate on Prison Break who recently got sliced through his jugular veins and possibly into his left common carotid artery (yep, I sure do know what was damaged) by a fellow inmate and was sent to the hospital. John was life flighted out of Fox River Penitentiary and we haven't seen or heard from him in a few episodes...
Next the thought, "They replaced the pipe that Micheal (the main character who leads the breaking out expedition) had corroded for their escape... WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO?!? Lincoln (Micheal's brother) is going to get the electric chair the next day!!!"
And finally, "Doctor Tenkretty and Micheal would be so perfect for each other. Ah. They had a moment in the episode last night! When are they going to kiss?!"

... I am addicted. We watched three episodes last night. I almost cried because it got so intense.
But enough about prison break.
I have decided that this summer I want to play outside a lot. If anyone wants to go running/hiking/walking/to the lake/play tennis/play soccer/play volleyball/anything this summer let me know!
I so love the new picture at the top of your blog! Super Cute!! :)
ReplyDelete