Tuesday, April 13, 2010



We are now counting down the days till summer! Only 25 left. . . Dang it, that was more than I thought. We are both starting to think about finals and I say think because at least I have not done a single bit of studying in the past two days. Instead, Jaren and I have watched probably 5 episodes of Prison Break, made cookies, ate Cafe Rio, and basically just vegged out. It feels so great.

If you haven't watched Prison Break, I recommend it. Unless you have heart problems... It may give you a heart attack because it is so intense. I think it counts for my cardio workout today.

Last week, Jaren and I went out to take some pictures again. We found some awesome old bricks that look way cool in these pictures, but mostly we only got goofy pictures somehow... There was only one good, normal picture in the bunch, but here are some of the good ones.







Saturday, we went over to Cara and Mitch's house for Marin's fourth birthday party! She was right at home in her princess themed party. She is BEAUTIFUL! It is always fun to watch her open her presents. Don't worry everyone, this year she kept all her clothes on. ;) She got some fun movies, princess dolls, and even a scooter! What a lucky girl! We got a bunch of pictures, but these were some of the best. And PS Avree, you look gorgeous in the last picture.



This is Sarah and Reuben's little boy Scotty. He is so cute and this one turned out really cool.


Blowing out the candles was a whole family affair. Luckily, the princesses were all on their own "spit umbrella".




I think Marin had a great time! And we even caught a smile!!



We had dinner at my grandpa's house on Sunday and got to talk to my dad for a while. My aunt Catherine made funeral potatoes, rice consume, rolls, grilled chicken, salmon, and fruit pizza for dessert. Its a small miracle that we aren't all obese.

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures always turn out so good! I'm excited to be a mooch and have you take our family photos. Those bricks are a cool background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! That's where we should do some family pictures this summer or fall. Thanks again for coming to Marin's party. She sure loves you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I just read Avree's comment and I basically said the same thing about family pictures. Guess we must be sisters!

    ReplyDelete