Well, this probably isn't news to any of you anymore, but WE'RE MOVING TO WASHINGTON D.C. for Spring Semester 2011. Jaren got an internship with Mike Simpson, a congressman from Idaho, and we are heading out on December 28! We have an apartment and a nanny job for me lined up and everything is working out perfectly, so it must be meant to be! I don't know if you can see it at all, but this is the vision of where we will live. All thanks to googlemaps.
Haha. You can see it better from another view and it looks a lot different than this. The tree just blocks the view. It looks like it will be perfect. I was hoping that little mesh thing in the bottom right of the picture wasn't our door..... :S hahaJaren will be working in the Rayburn House Office Building that is just south west of the Capitol! Yay!!!
Oh I'm glad you were able to get a job too! We're going to miss you guys!
ReplyDelete