Saturday, October 16, 2010

Finally a day off. Avree and Cara both updated their blogs, so I thought I probably should too. Jaren and I have both been super busy with school. I had two tests this week, and Jaren had a couple big ones in the last week or so. I successfully talked myself out of a few correct answers, and Jaren aced one of his tests (meaning he got an A) which is AWESOME! He has been so studious this year. Watch out law school!! :)

Jaren and I took some more pictures with Avree, Matt, and Spencer and went out to dinner at Cafe Rio. Love that place and we had a lot of fun taking pictures. Green Canyon was gorgeous.

Matt took this last picture and I thought it was gorgeous. I loved the lighting and was trying to get a picture like this all night. Way to go Matt!!

We also took some pictures of ourselves up Sardine Canyon conference weekend here are some fun ones.



Jaren's flag football team is in the playoffs right now. Go team!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for taking the pictures for us! I kind of look like I'm about to kill someone in that last one though, haha. The pictures of you and Jaren are cute! I'm glad school is going well for you guys, you are both so smart!

    ReplyDelete