Saturday, February 6, 2010

Family Tribute

My friend came over and was looking up meanings of names and I thought it would be fun to look up some to see what they were. Here's my list.
Jaren: Asian loving, Meatloaf scarfing, Woman beating, BABY.

... yep sounds about right...

Callie: amazing, cool, funny, great, fun times, hilarious, silly, cute, nice, sweet, unique, great to hang out with.
In many cases, there are more words to describe... but you get the idea.

.... Definitely right...

Avree: ... Sorry there was no definitions for your name... But I'm sure if there were it would include "awesome cook" or does awesome dances in front of our new camera in St. George or something cool like that.

Cara: So there were a couple. Here are two of them.

1. Fine as heck (yes this blog is censored) , got curves in all the right places and from a 1 to 10 is a certified 20.
2. The most beautiful human being on this planet. her smile, her eyes, her body, her personality, everything is perfect on her. she makes life worth living. she can bring you love even with only her personality.

... dang. Cara is pretty cool...


Jeri: person of greatness; beautiful woman with a great sense of humor. Loves her family, friends, and pets. Person of integrity. Very honest and trustworthy. She will be a great friend to you...
... VERY applicable, except maybe the pets part? Did you love your dog Jeri?...Carol (far left in picture): well... here we hit two ends of the spectrum...

1. a hot, irresistable female with a big heart
2.A short, Italian preacher girl with a bum knee.

... Haha. Take your pick....
Kiley: A beautiful, nice person. But if you make her mad, watch out. Close to perfect. Caring and unselfish. OR The Better Way of spelling "Kylie"

.... Very Very true... :)


Jay: usually a big strong man most likely an MMA fighter or football player. He is that friend that would stand up and fight for his best friends or girlfriends. Most likely your favorite friend to hang out with. your favorite friend to party with.

.... Maybe I should start watching MMA! :) ....Kennan: a Kennan is a fly girl with the best legs you've ever seen. a mega cool girl who all the boys want. she usually wears unacceptably short skirts/shorts/dresses and shows A LOT of cleavage and gets away with it, mostly because she accomplishes that without looking slutty. because a Kennan is someone who is beautiful and intelligent, yet mad fresh.

............................ well.... that is interesting... haha maybe this one is a little closer.

a Kennan is crazy, insane, and mad outrageous. but in a good way.
.... yep. much better. haha


Matt: An extremely good looking male, otherwise known as a Sexy Beast. Throughout history, Matts have been known to be an exceptional specimen of the human male. The 'Matt' are often popular due to their social adeptness.

............ haha..............
Mitch: One of the coolest, if not the coolest human-created names to ever grace this planet. Almost every single person with this Godly-gift of a name has pure awesomness coursing through their blood.

........... wow. enough said. . . . .

Who knew I had such a cool family? Love you all!
(definitions from urbandictionary.com )

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for refraining from posting a picture of me dancing in St. George! Oh and I'm so glad I'm married to a sexy beast! Haha love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was great callie! Haha I loved your moms and kennons. So funny!!! Where did you look them up at? Do they have one for bethany??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found them at urbandictionary.com :) I'm sure they have one for Bethany. Be warned, some of them aren't very appropriate, but there are definitely some good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is so funny! My description was pretty much spot-on. I have always known I was a 20.. this now confirms it!

    ReplyDelete