Yesterday we had pizza night with Kiley and Kennan and Kennan's sister Shae and friend. This friend turned out to be an acquaintance from high school, which was fun. We made TONS of pizza and then had peanutbutter cookie p'zookies.
Kiley texted me today because she had seen a rooster poking its head out of the window as she was driving... :)
I successfully named all 18 movements of the joints in the body today while studying with Kiley. I should be studying because we have a test monday, but I think I will sleep instead. At least tonight anyway.
I forgot how much fun little Marin, Kate, and Spencer are. (Ok, the parents are fun too!) We all need to do stuff more often!
Here are the products of my night alone... I'm getting tired.
This is the original... Then Edited a few ways



Then one of Kate. She is so cute.
It looks like you're getting pretty good at photoshop! It was fun to see you guys on Saturday!
ReplyDelete