Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pregnancy Progression

It has been a long time since I have posted, but the time has flown by. Just for fun (and to copy a good friend, Paige) I wanted to post my belly photo timeline! It is so fun to look back and think that it was our sweet little girl in there all that time. I will post more about our sweet little Aisley soon!


 Two Weeks. So Excited That We're Going to Have a BABY!

Seven Weeks. Halloween Party!

16 Weeks. First Real Belly Shot. Starting to Show!



Week 18: Its a GIRL!


20 Weeks

24 Weeks. Starting to get Comments from Strangers.

25 Weeks. Asked Jaren if I looked fat. He laughed.

29 Weeks. Happy Easter!
:

30 Weeks

31 Weeks. A Wonderfully Flattering Picture. 


33 Weeks. Date Night and Getting the Nursery Ready!


34 Weeks. Not so Flattering.

35 Weeks. Soon to be 4 Generations.

36 Weeks. In St. George. Are we done yet?


37 Weeks. Any Day Now! (We hoped).

38 Weeks. Big Mama!

39 Weeks. "Last Date" Night. Pretty Sure We Had 3 More of These.


40 Weeks. Yes, I wore a Swimming Suit and the Water Felt Fantastic.


40 1/2 Weeks. Wow. I Speak Whale...


 40 Weeks 6 Days. Let's Go!


 Come on Aisley! We Can't Wait to Meet You!!!


1 comment:

  1. The cutest pics ever! I loved it. I am feeling the same... I'm probably going to be late too. But, babies come when they are ready I guess! Only 6 (or more) weeks til we can see our baby boy.

    ReplyDelete