Since not many of you will be able to come visit, I will take you on a virtual tour of our little home.
1. Living Area

2. Kitchen

3. Tiny little gas range

4. Entertainment corner

5. Bathroom

6. Vanity

7. Bedroom (all of our blankets are HUGE for our poor little bed)

8. View of our deck. Yep I shoveled all the snow off this morning. I'm awesome.


9. Backyard

10. Our best friend the space heater that has kept us from freezing.

11. Our washer and dryer. LOVE having my own!

12. The Evil Squirrels that live all around...

There it is! Feel free to come visit whenever you want! But bring an air mattress :)
Yay! Thanks for all the pictures! Your apartment is so nice and big! That must be really nice. I was picturing you guys in a tiny little basement apartment. I'm glad you guys made it out there in 1 piece and that things are going well. Tomorrow is Matt's birthday and I invited people over for cake and ice cream and I almost called Jaren to invite you guys, needless to say, you are missed!
ReplyDeleteYour apartment is all sleek and modern, it's really fun! Thanks for the pictures. I so wish we could come visit you guys, we will all have to go back (without kids of course) someday because Mitch and I really want to do the D.C./New York thing sometime. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo my comment deleted when I went to post it, darn it! But basically we are glad you got out there safely and that things are going well. Glad you were able to get your entertainment essentials out there with you :) I wanna hear about the family and girls if you can, and also how Jaren's enjoying the internship. We sure missed you guys at the family Christmas/New years party, keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteCreepy squirrels aside, looks like a pretty sweet set up. Good luck with your internship/living in our Nation's Glorious Capital.
ReplyDelete